Current regulations prevent us from shipping to addresses in the following states: Arkansas, Delaware, Indiana, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, Utah and Rhode Island. By placing an order, you authorize us to act on your behalf to engage a common carrier to deliver your order to your selected destination.
To ensure your wines reach their destination with the same quality our winemaking team intended, we use the following parameters to safeguard your shipment against unnecessary delays or inclement weather conditions.
All online orders placed before 5:00pm PST will be processed to ship 1 -2 business days after receipt, based on the schedule below:
We prefer to ship on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays. This helps our wine avoid weekends in locations without temperature control. Orders received Thursday through Sunday will be shipped the following Tuesday. We will not ship product via ground in cases of extreme weather.
- UPS Ground, UPS Two Day and FedEx Two Day orders will ship Monday through Wednesday.
- Orders placed after 5:00pm Tuesday will ship the following Monday.
- FedEx Overnight and Golden State Overnight (GSO) orders will ship Monday through Thursday.
- Orders placed after 5:00pm Wednesday will ship the following Monday.
- FedEx Cold Chain is a temperature controlled service. Orders placed after 12:00pm Monday will ship the following week. The estimated delivery time is 10 – 16 days.
- We do not ship Friday through Sunday unless specifically requested and at the customer’s risk.
*Delivery schedules are subject to change around holidays & inclement weather. A signature is required by an adult 21 years of age or older at the time of delivery for all wine shipments. By law, delivery release is not permitted when shipping alcohol.
Please note that UPS Ground is not a recommended delivery method. For UPS Ground requests, please contact our customer service team. If available, wines shipped via Ground service will be at the customer’s risk for damage and/or temperature exposure.
You are welcome to cancel your order prior to the packing process and receive a full refund. For orders cancelled after your order is in the packing process or after being picked up by the carrier, or for packages returned due to missed deliveries, we are unable to refund your shipping costs as these fees are already billed to us by the carrier. Carriers also assess us a return fee, which we may deduct from your refund.
For questions about shipping, including international, please contact us at [email protected] | 800-222-7288.
California Prop 65 WARNING: Drinking Distilled Spirits, Beer, Coolers, Wine and Other Alcoholic Beverages May Increase Cancer Risk, and During Pregnancy, Can Cause Birth Defects.