2018 Estate Cabernet Sauvignon
Futures payment window will take place in July for the current vintage offering. New members joining after the formal billing period will have payments processed upon enrollment, space permitting.
Active membership in this program is the only way to guarantee access to our flagship wine, the Estate Cabernet Sauvignon. Vintages secured during the Futures payment window will release the following spring. The 2018 vintage will be secured upon joining for release in March 2022, while available.
- $750 per year for 6 bottles
- $1,500 per year for 12 bottles
- Above costs do not include flat rate shipping of $45 per six-pack, as well as applicable state wine taxes based on shipping destination.
- CellarMaster membership pricing of 15% off current release wines
- Access to additional formats of our Estate Cabernet Sauvignon
- Advanced invitation to events, including member-only events at the winery and around the country
- Complimentary Current Release tastings for two at the winery or the Westin St. Francis Tasting Room*
- Complimentary Library tastings and CellarMaster tastings for two*
- CellarMaster Futures pricing on specialty tours and tastings up to six people
- Use of Jade Lake islands for picnics with advance reservation, a member-only benefit
- Access to limited production, winery-only, and member-exclusive wines
- Complimentary Virtual Host appointments from the comfort of home with a Montelena guide
*Members who secure 12 bottles each year receive four complimentary tastings per visit.
Before you click to join, here’s how it works:
By clicking below and joining our CellarMaster membership, you affirm that you are signing up for a subscription-based service that will continue until you choose to cancel. There is no minimum term required, and you may cancel or modify your membership at any time by calling 1.800.222.7288, emailing [email protected], or by contacting us via LiveChat. Any orders billed prior to your closure date are non-refundable and will still be fulfilled as agreed.Become a Member