2021 Estate Cabernet Sauvignon
Membership is full at this time, but interested collectors may currently enroll in Futures on a “waitlist status” basis.
Enrollment requires purchase of our current library three pack of Estate Cabernet, featuring the 2013, 2014 and 2016 vintages. This set will be secured upon completion of enrollment and applied to your membership account.
Your first Futures payment window will be determined once space is available.
Active membership in this program is the only way to guarantee access to our flagship wine, the Estate Cabernet Sauvignon. Enroll today to join our waitlist and purchase your library three pack vertical. Waitlist members still enjoy a variety of member benefits listed below, as well as access to special vintages and offers.
Once space is available, you’ll be automatically enrolled in the full Futures program. Once enrolled, you’ll secure each year’s Futures offering in the summer for release the following spring.
- $900 per year for 6 bottles
- $1,800 per year for 12 bottles
- Above costs are only estimates based on past offering. Actual pricing will vary depending on vintage being offered at time of enrollment in the full program. Estimated pricing excludes enrollment purchase requirement and does not include shipping or state wine taxes based on shipping destination.
Benefits for Waitlist Status Members
- CellarMaster membership pricing of 15% off current release wines
- Access to additional formats of our Estate Cabernet Sauvignon
- Advanced invitation to events, including member-only events at the winery and around the country
- Complimentary Current Release tastings for two at the winery or the Westin St. Francis Tasting Room*
- CellarMaster Futures pricing on specialty tours and tastings up to four people
- Use of Jade Lake islands for picnics with advance reservation, a member-only benefit
- Access to limited production, winery-only, and member-exclusive wines
- Complimentary Virtual Host appointments from the comfort of home with a Montelena guide
Before you click to join, here’s how it works:
By clicking below and joining our CellarMaster membership program, you affirm that you are signing up for a subscription-based service that will continue until you choose to cancel. There is no minimum term required, and you may cancel or modify your membership at any time by calling 1.800.222.7288 or emailing [email protected]. Any orders billed prior to your closure date are non-refundable and will still be fulfilled as agreed.Become a Member