Come Taste For Yourself

As a new member of the Montelena family, we invite you to meet us, taste the wines and enjoy a bounty of benefits.

Visit The Chateau

Montelena in the Movies » Bottle Shock

Bottle Shock
No Gravatar

8 Comments

1. Just saw the movie on showcase, LOVED it!

June 14, 2010 at 4:53 pm | Permalink
  2. film jest rewelacyjny !!! mysle ze conajmniej tak rewelacyjny jak wino :) pozdrawiam serdecznie :) Regards!!!

October 4, 2010 at 12:48 am | Permalink
  3. November, 2010: Just rented your movie
    “Bottle Shock” and loved it–watching it
    the 2nd time right now. I’ve made a list
    from you site of wines to purchase. My husband teaches wine classes in his Culinary Arts program at Pikes Peak Community College in Colorado Springs and
    I want him to show this movie to his students.

November 19, 2010 at 6:48 am | Permalink
  4. I can’t believe this story!
    Californian wines.

I hope to visit you if I go back to Napa again.

Cheers!

Alberto Gottardini
    Mendoza – Argentina

December 5, 2010 at 4:02 pm | Permalink
  5. I can’t believe this story!Mr.Bob’s persistence is invaluable not only for Ch.Montelena itself but also for Napa and the Californian wines.
    I hope to visit you if I go back to Napa again.
    Cheers! Alberto Gottardini
    Mendoza – Argentina

December 5, 2010 at 4:04 pm | Permalink
  6. I can’t believe this story!
    I hope to visit you if I go back to Napa again.
    Cheers!
    Alberto Gottardini
    Mendoza – Argentina

December 5, 2010 at 4:06 pm | Permalink
  7. I saw the movie alreay a few time…I still love it…a perfect story.
    I myself am a winemaker in The Netherlands. I started the vineyard early 2010 and my target is to have wines in 2013. So have a look or if any questions, contact me. Look at the my website for details

December 12, 2010 at 9:43 am | Permalink
  8. Just returned from Cal. and Montelena to my home here in the mtn of NC. My son and his wife from San Rafael took me there, amoung other winery, to see where the movie was made. Didn’t see it until returing to SR. Beautiful setting and country. Bought a case to send home. Can’t say enough good things about your establishment. Loved it. Will be back!!!

November 30, 2011 at 2:32 pm | Permalink

About Our Authors

Kristina King

Born in Colorado and led a nomadic life until the ripe old age of four. Kristina loves to travel, eat, drink wine, and enjoy the outdoors. One of her mottos is: Life is an adventure - enjoy!

George Blanckensee

An expert event planner and an avid basketball and sports fan, George can tell you about all the best off-the-beaten path eateries.

Cameron Parry

Winemaker since 2008, Cameron has been an integral member of the winemaking team at Chateau Montelena since 2004. He and his wife live in Calistoga with their two beautiful daughters.

Kali Clark

A Napa Valley native, Kali returned to the area after a stint on the East Coast and can be found documenting the latest happenings at the Chateau. When not behind the camera, she likes to experiment in the kitchen, travel, and enjoy the outdoors