Our Napa Valley Sauvignon Blanc has a great acidity that stands up to bright citrusy notes in any dish. Fresh lime, aromatic cilantro, and firmly textured fish compliment the bright palate and crisp finish of this delicious wine! Serve both well-chilled for a perfect beginning to a dinner repast, or let them shine together as the star of a light lunch!
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 pound fresh firm white fish, such as sea bass fillet or tilapia fillet, cubed in 1/2 inch pieces
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 medium red onion, finely diced
- 1 stalk celery, finely diced
- 2 fresh medium vine ripened tomatoes, cubed, seeded and drained
- 2 avocados – peeled, pitted, and cubed
- salt and pepper to taste
- Lettuce leaves, for garnish
In a medium non-reactive bowl combine the lemon juice, lime juice, orange juice and olive oil. Add the fish and toss to coat. Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for about 3 hours. The flesh of the fish should be white and opaque.
Add the cilantro, onion, celery, tomato, and avocado. Season to taste with salt and pepper, To serve, spoon onto lettuce leaves and garnish.
Grab a bottle of our Napa Valley Sauvignon Blanc – available only through the winery – and enjoy alongside this dish. Cheers!